Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I'm 26 years old earn 8000 per month but I take risk to invest in stock market?

Trading Systems and Market Timing Models

Postby ruodrik » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:13 pm

Through RSEC I invest in Stock is it too risky please suggest me how much i invest in it and suggest me how to trade for LONG Term and for Short Term which is more profitable Long term or Short term Please help or it's a wrong step for guys like us.
ruodrik

Postby percy » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Through RSEC I invest in Stock is it too risky please suggest me how much i invest in it and suggest me how to trade for LONG Term and for Short Term which is more profitable Long term or Short term Please help or it's a wrong step for guys like us.
Very good. You may do investment in stock market provided you have a strategy to invest, else your money will disppear. If you send a email to me on [email protected], I will send you the step by step approach to invest in stocks.
percy

Postby filbert27 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Trading in Stock markets is in huge risk. Your capital wii be reduced to meagre amount if you have not any strategy for trading. Never try to take the risk which you are not comfortable with.
Emotion is always an obstacle to trading. Emotions may deviate you on wise decisions. For this, it is always best to reduce the trading money to get loss which can be afford by you.Select stock after analysis of the companies.
Share value is influenced by a number of factors, a main one being a company's earnings, growth rate, industry, etc. It is of course somewhat speculative.
If 1000 people collectively invested 10 rupees each and started business. After many years the business has grown up.At present this business has a value of 2lakh.
i.e., each persons 10 rupees now become 200 rupees value. now some one who invested earlier likes to sell his 10 rupees share. so somebody will buy it at 200 rupees.
Initial share price 10 rupees is face value.
Now 200 rupees is market value.

Stock price is only a price at which traders will buy or sell.Most stocks are held by long-term investors, LIC, pension funds and mutual funds.Future demand comes when stock options are exercised by company management or from convertible bonds that turn from bond status into shares of stock under certain circumstances. During better economic times, most companies first issue debt. When the stock price rises , the companies discharge the debt by calling it back. When mutual funds face redemption, stock is sold by AMC to pay for it. It is not uncommon for stocks to be undervalued at market bottoms well beyond any intrinsic value. On a daily basis stocks are traded with a constant elegant feeling of earnings potential.
Through BSEIndia Live a trader can make certain strategies on how to invest, when to invest, in which scrip to invest and what is going to be the future of the market.
filbert27

Postby sinai » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Stocks are good investments usually. You win some you lose some.
A great thing to invest in would be a mutual fund, or retirement. "What? That's crazy, I'm 26, I have plenty of time before I retire!" Well, exactly. You have time. Set aside money for it every month, like paying a bill. If you start now, you won't be floundering in your 40s to make sure you won't have to work once you retire. You may still want to work after retirement, but which would you rather do; work because you love it or work because you have to?
There's a lot of investing tips and financial planning ideas out there. If you want more from me, just ask :)
Hope this helps...
sinai

Postby eagon50 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm

1. Read Shares Magazine UK and Investors chronicle www.spreadbetmagazine.com (free ezine) other magazines for ideas on shares to buy
2. Read http://stockcharts.com/help/doku.php?id=chart_school for learning about being a technical analyst.
3. Make observations on actual shares and share prices on Google finance, bigcharts.com and stockcharts.com
eagon50

Return to Trading Systems