Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Will The Rockefellers and Rothschilds save us from rising CO2?

Trading Systems and Market Timing Models

Postby engelbert » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:57 pm

http://www.rbf.org/close-up/solutions-global-warming
The Rockefeller family is trying to find the cure just give them your money.....payback for the donated land I think.
engelbert

Postby dov » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Here's my theory. The Rothchilds hired Elvis to assassinate JFK because he was going to sign an agreement that would make agenda 20 (the precursor to agenda 21) null and void. With Kennedy out of the way Johnson, who was part of the Illuminati, signed agenda 20. With agenda 20 signed, the people had to be convinced that CO2 was evil so the Rothchilds kidnapped former Nazi scientists and created the first test tube baby, James Hansen. James was taught in a super secret compound through his childhood that he must convey the fear to the public that Co2 was evil. They put him into a position at NASA where he could have access to the temperature data and be the voice of climate change. Luckily Hansen's brother, Al Gore, was placed in as Vice President so both people could convince the public of the dangers of Co2. The Illuminati then had Bush crash remote controlled planes into the Twin Towers and had them demolished with explosives that had planted there months beforehand. This of course would give the Americans an excuse to invade Iraq, gain control over their oil supply and thus be in control of more oil which of course would mean they could create more Co2. With more Co2 in the atmosphere, the Rothchilds were now able to implement their new Agenda 21 plan. With the help of Obama and Al Gore, they created the carbon trading market so they now not only owned all the oil in the world, but could also profit by controlling it's output. With the Rothchilds now controlling the amount of Co2 in the atmosphere they are free to implement agenda 21, which means in a short amount of time, the Rothchilds will secretly be governing us all.

I can't prove any of this, but since I just wrote it on the internets means its all true. Why else would I put my life in danger?I can't talk anymore because the light on my webcam just turned on by itself.
dov

Postby anakausuen91 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:22 pm

Rothchilds create problems, they don't solve them. Without problems, the Rothchilds wouldn't be as rich and powerful as they are.

And for people like Kano, they have to realize that the the Rothchilds' puppets are snake oil salesmen. CAGW is their tool to get you to buy the snake oil. After a trillion dollars, don't you think that they could have proven CAGW true by now, if it really was the truth?
anakausuen91

Postby heath15 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Skip the political ramblings, we know every-one thats everyone has a finger in the pie.
Lets find out if CAGW is true or not and then we can start pointing fingers.
heath15

Return to Trading Systems