Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What are the saftey information before starting intrady trading in share market ?

Trading Systems and Market Timing Models

What are the saftey information before starting intrady trading in share market ?

Postby bartolomeo » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:50 am

I want to start intrady and for which i need some tips and infomation about it i had done trading before few years back but i was in loss but now as market is going up i want to restart it so i would like to get some saftey informations.
bartolomeo

Postby aesoburne » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:02 am

During six and a half hours of trading, the markets and your stock holdings need your undivided attention.Trading in large-cap , index-based stocks, which are traded in large volumes every day.
Don't trade in more than 2 stocks at a time.Fix your entry price and target level before buying stock.
Keep your volume constant. If trading is four lots of Nifty future then trade in four lots only.
aesoburne

Postby morogh » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:13 am

If you want to make money in share market then go for delivery in good company shares. Even the share market goes down, the good company shares will bounce back when the market improves. Better do intraday in the shares you hold delivery.
You should see the levels at bseindia.com and nseindia.com. These sites show you the previous records also. The days open, high, low, close rates, volumes, deliverable qty of everyday. Also they show the month's high, month's low, 52 wk high, 52 wk low.Also you have to see that at what pe is the share is quoting.Also you have to check the qtly results.
morogh

Postby sunukkuhkau82 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 am

Look at the volume of the stock which is traded. Don't trade in low volume stock. Put a stop loss in mind and trade according to it. Don't increase your volume of trade.
sunukkuhkau82

Postby bhradain » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 am

Always invest your money in Good Stocks.
Invest only small part of your money in stock market.
Before Investing consult with stock experts.
bhradain

Return to Trading Systems