Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What is the company symbol for Cineplex Entertainment?

Toronto Stock Exchange - The Canadian Stock Market

Postby elvey » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:25 am

i'd like to see how their stock is doing and i need to know their symbol to locate them on any stock chart.
elvey

Postby renny » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:26 am

i'd like to see how their stock is doing and i need to know their symbol to locate them on any stock chart.
renny

Postby osmond » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:27 am

CGX on the Toronto stock exchange. . Cineplex Galaxy Income Fund owns almost all of the company.
osmond

Postby jacob » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:34 am

As the largest motion picture exhibitor in Canada, Cineplex Entertainment LP owns, leases or has a joint-venture interest in 130 theatres with 1,347 screens serving more than 70 million guests annually. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Cineplex Entertainment operates theatres from British Columbia to Quebec and is the largest exhibitor of digital, 3D and IMAX projection technologies in the country. Proudly Canadian and with a workforce of approximately 10,000 employees, the company operates the following top tier brands: Cineplex Odeon, Galaxy, Famous Players, Colossus, Coliseum, SilverCity, Cinema City and Scotiabank Theatres. The units of Cineplex Galaxy Income Fund, which owns approximately 99.6% of Cineplex Entertainment LP, are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (symbol CGX.UN).
jacob

Return to TMX