Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What stocks to invest.?

Toronto Stock Exchange - The Canadian Stock Market

What stocks to invest.?

Postby alburn » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:40 am

i have this project in busness clase and i have imaginary 10,000$ and need to invest in 4 companies. the project is 1 week long. so we see how much money we maid in 1 week. the comapies need to be from www.tmx.com. the toronto stock exchange. what companies do i invest in. can i also get links to there tmx page.
alburn

What stocks to invest.?

Postby wright » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:41 am

If you do not buy anything, I guarantee you will have more money than most of your fellow students at the end of the week.

There is no such thing as "investing" in companies for one week. It is gambling, pure and simple. Flip a coin and you will also do better than most of your fellow students.

You can write a very good report on both of these strategies.
wright

What stocks to invest.?

Postby renny » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 am

If you do not buy anything, I guarantee you will have more money than most of your fellow students at the end of the week.

There is no such thing as "investing" in companies for one week. It is gambling, pure and simple. Flip a coin and you will also do better than most of your fellow students.

You can write a very good report on both of these strategies.
I would've suggested Warren Buffett stocks, but your budget is only 10G's
renny

What stocks to invest.?

Postby rorry94 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am

This week was bad next week will be better so I took the worst performers today and put in the names Iknew about, try Domtar Corporation,Canadian National Railway Company, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Canadian Pacific Railway Limited they react so you have the most chance for gains!
rorry94

Return to TMX