Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How do i find a stock that i use to own?

Toronto Stock Exchange - The Canadian Stock Market

Postby gawain » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:40 pm

I used to own QEE about a year. It has disapeared, anybody know what happened to it or how i can find more information on it?
gawain

Postby bryden » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Look here,,

http://www.yukon-nevadagold.com/s/StockInfo.asp

"Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. (TSX:YNG) began trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Monday, June 25th 2007, replacing YGC Resources Ltd. (TSX:YGC) and on the Frankfurt Exchange under the symbol NG6.

Queenstake Resources Ltd. (AMEX:QEE) was de-listed at the close of trading on June 20th 2007 and Queenstake Resources Ltd. (TSX:QRL) was de-listed at the close of trading on June 25th 2007.

Under the agreed upon terms, shareholders of YGC Resources Ltd. will receive one common share of Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. for each share of YGC held, and shareholders of Queenstake Resources Ltd. will receive one common share of Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. for each ten shares of Queenstake held. Outstanding warrants and options in each company will be exchanged on the basis of the same ratio.

Shareholders of Queenstake Resources Ltd. will be receiving a Letter of Transmittal setting out the procedure to be followed in order for them to exchange their certificates representing Queenstake Shares for certificates representing shares of Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. "

and,,
http://www.yukon-nevadagold.com/s/News_Queenstake.asp

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…
Contact Your Broker if you beleive that you still own shares.

When looking for Stocks which appear to no longer exist,,,

A)Search for info by Company Name.
News of events will stay archived & available online far,far longer than Info attatched directly to Stock Symbol

B)Do a plain Web search,,rather than going thru a Financial Site's search.
Example,,,
Info/Data is removed from Yahoo Finance within a few weeks or months.
It just seems to No Longer Exist

But a LOT of that same info is available thru a regular Yahoo "general" Search,,or Google,etc

Hope that helps
bryden

Postby archie25 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 pm

Have you contacted your broker? The history might not be available online, but if you call they can provide the information your looking for.
archie25

Return to TMX