Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Gary Bettman's contract extended to 2017?

Toronto Stock Exchange - The Canadian Stock Market

Gary Bettman's contract extended to 2017?

Postby montel » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:45 pm

I will keep flying Air Canada and Bettman can shove it.

Our household flies Air Canada several times a year and though I think this whole thing with Pach has gone overboard, (even though I think a suspension was warrented) I think the fact that Bettman doesn't give a crap about the players or his sponsors, shows alot of disrespect. He's money hungry and nothing else. Sure, this is a business, but he has no job without everyone that supports hockey and it's NHL teams.

And to all of those who keep saying they are embarrassed by the situation, I bet if it was one of your players and your city was standing behind him the way we have, you would actually be proud. And to top it off, it's an American player and you all keep saying how much the french hate the english etc..... Just goes to show how exagerated some people are when trying to bring down this great city. Yes, it's overboard, but at the same time, our players are our family here, they aren't just guys on ice doing their job. Habs players are a big part of our culture and who we are. They DO become part of the family.

If you don't understand it, that's fine. I don't expect anyone to, but right now, I'm proud to be a Habs fan!!

Edit: I don't know what you are going on about, but I never said I thought this should be a legal case, though something needed to be done because obviously the league isn't doing a thing about it. Heck even other hockey players are agreeing.

Anyhow, I'm talking about Air Canada, not the law. It's not like I think Chara should be jailed or anything. I just think he deserved a suspension of a few days, just like almost any other player would have had. It's not because he's a veteran playing for the Bruins that he can't make mistakes. Obviously he has! An unfortunate one, but a mistake eitherway

And, I'm sorry Lity, I hope you make a big profit with your investment, but I much prefer my Air Canada

Canadian Biology Man, I wouldn't put my money on ANY airline, but that's just me. I'm not talking about investing, I'm talking about flying
montel

Previous

Return to TMX