Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Are there any work from home jobs that are legitimate? Have you tried any?

Toronto Stock Exchange - The Canadian Stock Market

Postby burhdon9 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:36 am

Which ones are illegitimate?
There are plenty out there - but the rewards aren't as easily made as are advertised.
Setting up your own affiliate marketing website can be quite lucrative - though it takes a little while to set up and a bit of creative flair. But a good site can provide a good source of passive income.
It's a case of getting out what you put in. If anything is advertised as easy money, you can be sure it's not.
A great job to do from home is share market investing. Again, it is VITAL that you know what you're doing, but the rewards can be amazing. I have made 30000 US in the last 10 days on 1 stock alone (Noront on the Toronto stock exchange - in case you're wondering). Admittedly, these dont happen every week, but it is possible to easily make a living and more.
burhdon9

Postby dicky20 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:55 am

It depends. My dad works from home for IBM, he's a business manager or anything. He worked at IBM for about 5 years, until he started dealing with the company nationally and globally. He doesn't need to be in the office because whenever he works, he is usually on the phone. He goes into the office maybe once a month, however he also travels lots to. Probably goes to China or somewhere overseas once a month too. So I suppose its an unusual job, but certainly, depending on your job, theres no reason why you can't work from home.

Also, my dad loves it. He works longer hours because of it (often calls at 7am, and then calls at 11pm) but he compensates for going and playing golf during the day. He wouldn't have it any other way!
dicky20

Postby misu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 am

I would love to tell you what I do. I work from home. The products have changed my life. I am lost weight and feeling great! I am part of a team that is incredible. My upline became a millionaire last month and another 79 year old man earned 4 million last year. The company is in momentum and was featured on ABC & FOX network, as well as in INC magaine this week. (#1531 in 5000 companies). I am looking for people who are serious about getting involved with a successful team.
misu

Postby bikendi » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:01 am

There are three of them(real without any scams)
1: google adsense program
2:adbux
go here..
http://adbux.org/?r=sayhitoarvind
3:selling items at profit in ebay...

The last two are the easiest...
wish you good luck!
bikendi

Postby tuathal35 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:09 am

Most of the work from home jobs are network marketing type opportunity. Some legit and some are scams. You'll have to figure out which is which. You can generate a good income from them (the legit ones), but not if you listen to the company's method of doing business (i.e., bugging all your friends and family). I've been there and done that. Learn how to be success at this type of business before deciding to do one. It will save you a whole lot of time and generate income faster. My network marketing business was not growing until I read the 7 Lies of Network Marketing. Now I'm growing. Read this first, then find a company that you want to work with.

I've downloaded the article to my website http://www.chrisandpatricia.info/ so that you can get it for free.

Chris
http://www.chrisandpatricia.info/
tuathal35

Postby hrypanleah24 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:12 am

You can get work from home job without spending any fee as

Home based customer service agent
Writer
Tutor
Medical transcriptionist

You can get links of online companies hiring work from home workers at

jobzonline.blogspot.com
hrypanleah24

Return to TMX