Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

How do I make money on penny stocks?

New York Stock Exchange

Postby elvey » Fri May 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Penny stocks are extremely high risk; they are usually traded on the Pink Sheets and are not regulated like those on the NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ. They are almost always small companies without much in the way of products, services or financing. They have little or no history, and usually negative profit ( loss ).

The worst thing about penny stocks is that they become objects of the pump-and-dump scammers.

Most traders will lose their investment money, some even get into huge debt because they use leverage without knowing what it can do to your account.

Might be a good idea to review the many previous questions on this forum about penny stocks, and the answers given.
elvey

Postby cormack31 » Sat May 11, 2013 12:04 am

Amateurs are drawn to Penny Stocks because they can buy a lot of shares and a small move in price can result in a huge profit. People that think this way haven't read any books on trading. Most professional traders avoid penny stocks for one main reason.... they want to make a profit by the end of the year.
cormack31

Postby sunukkuhkau82 » Sat May 11, 2013 12:39 am

Listen to mildred.

Honestly, if you're asking this question on this site, you have no idea what you're getting into. Even if you could find a trading site that allows these trades, you will only lose money,
sunukkuhkau82

Postby bryden » Sat May 11, 2013 5:19 am

You won't. But you will go through almost all of your money trying to prove me wrong.
bryden

Postby konstanz » Sat May 11, 2013 7:57 am

the same way you make money on all stocks... buy low and sell high.
konstanz

Return to NYSE