Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What is the best way to invest 1000$ when you have one hour time daily?

National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations

Postby garrett » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:12 pm

is stocks or forex a rational option to invest such a little money if i have one hour of free time? thanks for your help in advance, guys.
garrett

Postby baran38 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Hello,
please visit this site http://e-golddailypro.biz/?ref=3486 the best way to invest when you have a little time
baran38

Postby archie25 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:55 pm

If you have only one hour time daily, you better have the best broker because online broker are slow and it's usually not real time trading. It's like 15 min. delay! Prepared to pay big commission fees to the broker!

If I were you, invest in big companies like Google, Intel, Microsoft, etc.
archie25

Postby cormack31 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Hi,

Of course forex and trade when important economic news are issued.

Currency (forex) trading is attractive because it is very high income due to leverage and you could trade from any place in the world and at any time from Sunday night to Friday night. So you could create really huge income.

I could introduce you to one brokerage company in Austria that allows to trade online from same account currency (forex), commodities, metals and cfd on shares. Total 500 instruments available; spread for currency pairs from 1 pip for shares from 5 pip. Commission for cfd from 0.15%; rollover – 0 USD. Very small initial deposit required. Terminal: MetaTrader 4 with free charts and many technical indicators.
If you open trading account under my referral I provide you for free with some forex trading e-books despite I bought its and with my "news trading technique" that I successfully use for several years, which suits you because require about 20-30 minutes daily when important news are issued.

If you are interesting and/or have any question please pm or e-mail me (press on my name) and I provide you with further information.

Good luck!
cormack31

Postby william12 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:37 pm

If you do good and make %20 you will have been paid $200 for 365 hours of work. And do poorly and as you suggest, spend $500 for the same privilege.
william12

Return to NASDAQ