Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

If you don't like Pres. Obama what are your specific/legit issues with him?

Postby marcelinho » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:12 pm

Why do you have problems with Pres. Obama? Consider he's been elected twice. The first president to do this since Clinton and won convincingly twice. Please list specific and clear reasons you have issues with our president? Please don't make general or racial statements.
marcelinho

Postby rhyd » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Why do you have problems with Pres. Obama? Consider he's been elected twice. The first president to do this since Clinton and won convincingly twice. Please list specific and clear reasons you have issues with our president? Please don't make general or racial statements.
Too many to go into, so will just give this, specific example.

How many times have you heard him refer to Clinton's policies, look how good the Clinton yrs were and that just shows that the Democrats ideas are better?

If they were that good, why doesnt he do the same thing now?

First lets look at the economy, it was great during the Clinton years, why? The tech boom of the 90's was a once in a life time occurence and it had nothing to do with Clinton. If you don't buy that, tell me what policy or policies Clinton enacted that without, the tech boom would not have occurred.

Would love to hear your answer to that, I worked for a major tech company during the 90's and I can assure you that no one ever jumped and down and said "Thank God for this specific Clinton policy, now we are going to grow like no tomorrow".

Clinton said his adminstration was the end of big government and significantly reduced entitlements.
What is Obama doing or done that even remotely resembles this>

Obama says it was Bush's policies that led to the financial crisis. Which ones, name me one. Well there was the repeal of the Glass Steegal act(do a google). The repeal did allow banks to start trading stocks and derivatives again which did play a role in the finacial crisis, one problem though, it was Clinton that passed the repeal

So there you have it, those are just a few.
rhyd

Postby garrett » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:48 pm

Bush was elected twice.... That was after Clinton.

And I like Obama, but his policies are what I dont like.

Healthcare reform with hidden tax increases on taxpayers and small businesses to pay for it.

Billions of dollars wasted on "Stimulus" packages for shovel ready jobs. Yet there were over $300 billion dollars of pork in the stimulus.

Inciting racial warfare. Instead of everyone being the same, he always needs to stand up and comment when an african-american is involved in something. (Trayvon Marting, The black professor at the college IE: Beer Summit)

Saying no lobbyists in his administration, yet has the most of any president

Vacations and multi-million dollar taxpayer spending sprees, lavish white house dinners with celebrities... all while saying "I am just like every normal American, and I am suffering too"

I can go on and on....
garrett

Postby seaton » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Remember you asked for it.
OBAMA "ACCOMPLISHMENTS" after 4 years in office:

* U.S. Poverty About To Hit Highest Level In 40 Years
* $16 TRILLION in DEBT and climbing
* $1.5 Trillion average deficit/year
* $6+ Trillion debt in 3 years
* $818+ Billion wasted Stimulus
* Obamacare - HUGE taxes on the middle class
* 8.3% Declared unemployment (real unemployment 16%+)
* 20% Declared underemployment
* 1645+ days without a budget (Last 3 voted DOWN 99-0, 414-0, 97-0)
* 3 US Credit Rating Downgrades
* DOUBLING the price of gasoline exactly as he said he would.
* HIGHEST number of unemployed Americans IN HISTORY.
* HIGHEST number of poverty level Americans IN HISTORY.
* HIGHEST budget deficits IN HISTORY.
* HIGHEST national debt IN HISTORY.
* HIGHEST rate of increase of national debt IN HISTORY.(52 TRILLION plus)
* WORST depression in 70 years.
* WORST housing market in 70 years.
* WORST job market for African Americans IN HISTORY.
* Most divisive political climate since the Civil War.
* Unprecedented Chicago thug-like bullying and threats against the Judicial Branch.
* Unprecedented pompous and narcissistic behavior.
* Condescending and derisive contempt for everyday Americans.
* Most arrogant First Family IN HISTORY.
* Marie-Antoinette-snob wife constantly taking luxury vacations while the rest of Americans suffer through a depression.
seaton

Postby gillecriosd » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:23 pm

Mike writes: " ALL of this he INHERITED from George W. Ambush, obviously your HERO."

George W isn't my hero, but what obama inherited from bush was an annual average unemployment rate of 4.5%. Not 8 percent. He inherited a debt of 10.7 trillion. Not a 15 trillion debt. He also inherited a lower number of poor people, people on food stamps, etc.

Now, he is not the first to have inherited something bad from his predecessors. Reagan inherited the cold war and the economic disaster of the carter years. Lincoln inherited the slave trade. Nixon inherited Vietnam. FDR inherited the great depression. Now, only FDR and obama inherited something bad only to make things worse. The other presidents knew how to end the bad things they inherited. Is it bushs fault for what obama inherited? Yes. But its obamas fault for making it worse.
gillecriosd

Postby dallon » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:29 pm

ALL of this he INHERITED from George W. Ambush, obviously your HERO.

I love Pres. Obama because he saved us from the TOTAL COLLAPSE that 'W' had attempted to pull off. 'W' is the biggest BANK ROBBER IN HISTORY.

He should be in jail. BUT, when you're a Republican President, you're exempted from any real justice.

Sad, but true. At least we got rid of NIXON before he could pull off what 'W' eventually did achieve.
dallon

Postby benedicto » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Renewing the Patriot Act.
Failure to close Guantanamo Bay.
Most stimulus money used to bail out corporations that got themselves into the mess.
Most marijuana prosecutions of any federal administration.
The death of online poker.
Failure to understand that Iran cannot currently be "reasoned" with.
Ditto North Korea.
Authorizing Americans to be held indefinitely under "suspicion" of terrorism.
Stalling on balancing the budget, repeatedly kicking the can down the road.
Not ending Faith Based Initiatives program.
Failure to withdraw from Afghanistan.
benedicto

Postby eldwin » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:39 pm

you will get no real logic out of these right wing fanatics, most of the poor and middle class republicans have no idea whats going on or how this government works, but they sure as hell say they do with loads of lies , opinions as facts, and vast array of propaganda. its funny they call us nazis because their corporate rich gop herders ways are modeled straight out of mein kampf.
eldwin

Postby bemelle38 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV-xPS5-GxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQLreUCRYXM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXj7YfLRx5I
http://www.newsday.com/opinion/oped/opinion-barack-obama-needs-to-explain-drone-strikes-1.4376163

That's just a couple things.
bemelle38

Postby bayhard16 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:10 pm

"he's black, he's not a republican, he's muslim even though he is a christian" - Republican answer.
bayhard16

Next

Return to General Chat