Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Has David Roy penny stock guy fallen off the face of the earth?

Postby jacob » Fri May 03, 2013 5:54 pm

I invested with David Roy (one time fee $97) in DEC and have heard NOTHING from him. He is not replying to multiple emails either. YET, his website is still up and running for accepting $97 donations.... Will someone find his house and just see if he is still alive??
jacob

Postby fay11 » Fri May 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Conduct a test by asking a friend to express interest in sending him money; if there is a response, you will know right away he's a fraud.

I would guess that you have been scammed. He has probably long departed the scene, didn't even bother to clean up the website before he took off.
fay11

Postby ramiro » Fri May 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Very few of these stock gurus make money on their investments. They pick a few winning trades they made (while ignoring the losing trades) and advertise those to unsuspecting retail investors. They make their money selling their recommendations.

Let's face it, if you had a talent for picking winning stocks, would you spend your time trading or writing a newsletter to sell to subscribers.
ramiro

Postby antonio » Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 pm

How sad it is that you were fooled by this obvious sham.

Forget this stuff. Buy some books. Learn about stock trading & clearly... stay away from stocks priced below $5.
antonio

Postby adolf2 » Fri May 03, 2013 6:58 pm

My guess is that he really doesn't exists had he was just created by someone to take peoples' money.
adolf2

Return to General Chat