Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

I want to start making money from forex. how safe investments are and what safety measures shoupd i take?

I want to start making money from forex. how safe investments are and what safety measures shoupd i take?

Postby morthwyl20 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:29 pm

P.S idont have much knwlodge of its working
only little basic knowledge!
morthwyl20

Postby aldhelm27 » Sun May 05, 2013 1:39 pm

Forex is very risk, it's not for beginner. Don't lose your shirt.
aldhelm27

Postby masichuvio » Sun May 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Forex is very risk, it's not for beginner. Don't lose your shirt.
Hi there .. All investments comes with risk and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Due to the nature of the forex market, most of us are probably trading with leveraged margin accounts which can work for or against us.

A good measure will be proper money management. Practicing this will ensure that your forex account will probably be able to take quite a beating before you have to call it quits. ( presuming the worst scenario ).
masichuvio

Postby baran38 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:36 pm

You can copy other traders without knowing much about forex
Such forex brokers are available
baran38

Postby tait49 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:56 pm

You just need to copy other traders and keep attention of their strategies.
tait49

Return to Forex Trading