Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Can you suggest me a good Forex broker ?

Postby oakden » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:37 am

Because my current Forex broker is very slow to execute orders, i am looking for another good broker with No commission and relatively low spreads. Orders should be executed instantly. Please suggest ..
oakden

Postby lavan58 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:00 pm

If You are Australian try with this, is licensed by the ASIC in Australia and by FSA in the UK http://www.plus500.com/?id=690&tags=yauge12&pl=2
lavan58

Postby bayhard16 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 pm

Ever heard about IBFX broker? I'm currently as their client since 2010. Their was rated no. 1 for execution speed and no.1 for executing trades at the price quoted in the "Investment Trends 2012 US Forex Report". There is special features on MT4 platform besides trading such a news, economic calendar, training program, social networking etc. Sometimes their give offer like cut the spread in half on any currencies. I'll give you the link below..
bayhard16

Postby tipper » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:44 pm

I've used FXCM for the past two years without any problems.

http://www.fxcm.com/

I prefer to trade forex futures through a regulated futures broker and exchange. The forex spot market is unregulated and a different world. I use AMPFutures for index futures and forex futures, but I also use TD Ameritrade.

The "No commission" thing is a scam to me. There is ALWAYS a commission, whether they get it through an up-front fee or through the spread. You'll see all kinds of different numbers advertised, but you'll never make a trade for less than a two-point spread in forex. On the EUR/USD, the tightest of spreads, that"s about a $25 commission. I only pay $5.81 at AMPFutures for the EUR/USD future. Try trading the GBP/JPY with a 12 pip spread, and see where that gets you. You're down more than $100 before you start.

"No commissions," right. Dream on. That just isn't how it works.

"Low spreads" or low commissions is not your first priority anyway. Like you've discovered, you need fast executions. You also need a good trading platform and lots of amenities to give you new ideas and good service and lessons and confirmations and news and a good calendar of events and what's to be expected in the future. Shaving pennies on commissions is not even in the top five of priorities. Making money is your objective, and you need a lot more than "cheap" to do that. Besides, the cheapest brokers usually offer less.
tipper

Postby lavan58 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:47 pm

I've used FXCM for the past two years without any problems.

http://www.fxcm.com/

I prefer to trade forex futures through a regulated futures broker and exchange. The forex spot market is unregulated and a different world. I use AMPFutures for index futures and forex futures, but I also use TD Ameritrade.

The "No commission" thing is a scam to me. There is ALWAYS a commission, whether they get it through an up-front fee or through the spread. You'll see all kinds of different numbers advertised, but you'll never make a trade for less than a two-point spread in forex. On the EUR/USD, the tightest of spreads, that"s about a $25 commission. I only pay $5.81 at AMPFutures for the EUR/USD future. Try trading the GBP/JPY with a 12 pip spread, and see where that gets you. You're down more than $100 before you start.

"No commissions," right. Dream on. That just isn't how it works.

"Low spreads" or low commissions is not your first priority anyway. Like you've discovered, you need fast executions. You also need a good trading platform and lots of amenities to give you new ideas and good service and lessons and confirmations and news and a good calendar of events and what's to be expected in the future. Shaving pennies on commissions is not even in the top five of priorities. Making money is your objective, and you need a lot more than "cheap" to do that. Besides, the cheapest brokers usually offer less.
AVAFX broker is a leading forex broker. It is regulated with different financial and securities firms in USA, Europe and Asia. It also match with your requirements so you should use it.
lavan58

Postby rhyd » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Read some comment on this page:
http://www.forex.labuan.net/forex-broker.html

You can always try out with their demo account.
rhyd

Postby manolo » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 pm

no such thing.
manolo

Re: Can you suggest me a good Forex broker ?

Postby setkewi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:22 pm

It's difficult to find best forex broker.
setkewi

Return to Forex Trading