Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Can you give clear idea how to invest in shares?

Postby richmond » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Can u tell me difference between FOREX and Indian trading system??? and is it gambling or we can predict using maths and make fortune in stocks??? im beginner to this system...so please experts give me some clear idea how to start trading in INDIA and make profit
richmond

Postby kealan » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Hmmm.... Forex is different that shares. Please do not get confused.

Forex is dealing in foreign exchange ( e.g. US dollors, Euros etc ). If you do not know, do not even try to know this.

Shares is investing in businesses owned by companies. If you learn more about fundamental analysis ( analyzing financial health of the companies ), it will help you. Do not get in day trading/ derivatives etc at least for time being. Invest - wait - get some profits - recycle profits. You might not make "fortune" this way but you will earn some money definitely. Keep learning various things and may be after few years you may ( MAY is the keyword here ) make "fortune", too. Trust me on this , am dealing in shares since a long time.

For share investments - you need to open demat account ( your shares will be kept in this account ), trading account ( your orders for purchase and sell of shares will be routed through these account). You need to place the orders with your broker. Both these accounts can be opened with any share broker in India. You might have some broker or sub-broker in your area.

If you need any specific information feel free to ask questions in this forum. You can email me,too.I will definitely try to respond.

Wish you the best.
kealan

Postby taillefer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Hmmm.... Forex is different that shares. Please do not get confused.

Forex is dealing in foreign exchange ( e.g. US dollors, Euros etc ). If you do not know, do not even try to know this.

Shares is investing in businesses owned by companies. If you learn more about fundamental analysis ( analyzing financial health of the companies ), it will help you. Do not get in day trading/ derivatives etc at least for time being. Invest - wait - get some profits - recycle profits. You might not make "fortune" this way but you will earn some money definitely. Keep learning various things and may be after few years you may ( MAY is the keyword here ) make "fortune", too. Trust me on this , am dealing in shares since a long time.

For share investments - you need to open demat account ( your shares will be kept in this account ), trading account ( your orders for purchase and sell of shares will be routed through these account). You need to place the orders with your broker. Both these accounts can be opened with any share broker in India. You might have some broker or sub-broker in your area.

If you need any specific information feel free to ask questions in this forum. You can email me,too.I will definitely try to respond.

Wish you the best.
Some sees foreign exchange (forex) market a very similar to other financial markets. It is true that forex trading shares many characteristics with the stock exchange, but upon examination, you will learn that they also have a number of differences that distinguish forex and the stock markets from each other. We listed a few of these differences according to (1) trading hours, (2) trading market, (3) financial friction, (4) speed and (5) complexity.

Source - Profit.biz
taillefer

Postby aldrik » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 pm

Forex ?
Forex is a currency trading on all over the india but in india you can trade on four currencies only
and its not a gambling, if have make study on market or any particular company you can have maximum accurecy guess for the stock for intraday or for short term
how to start ?
visit any broker and open DEMAT Account for equity stock trading
aldrik

Postby anseim6 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:15 pm

Can u tell me difference between FOREX and Indian trading system???

In forex market, we trade with currency, I think in india it’s illegal and Indian trading system means stock market.

and is it gambling or we can predict using maths and make fortune in stocks???

No, if you chose regulated, reliable and trusted broker. You will never face any problem.

im beginner to this system...so please experts give me some clear idea how to start trading in INDIA and make profit.

You complete 18 years of age you can start trading in share market. You can open demat account then buy share
Documentation Required for Share Trading & Demat Account Opening
• Photocopy of Pan Card
• Residence proof – Photocopy of Passport or Driving License or Ration card or Voter ID or MTNL/BSNL bill
• You will have to submit 2 coloured passport size photographs
• 6 months bank account statements/ Income Tax Return for the last financial year if you are interested in Derivatives Trading, but not if you are interested in Cash Trading only
• We look forward to your joining and growing with the Unicon family! To meet our Investment Advisor and open an account, just contact us
anseim6

Postby maolmuire » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Well owen and others well explained all about this.A demat account and Trading account.A broker provides this facility.The various brokers charge money for the same.Go to below link for different brokerage rates.Also there are many trading games available which is good to know about markets and practice what learned.
maolmuire

Postby bemelle38 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:30 pm

Dont tke that risk.

Varsha

Ikk din aaiyega
Aap bolo ge
Duniya ke jhamelon mein khuda dhoond rahi hoon
Uljeh hue dhago ka sira doond rahi hoon.

If u can understand the meaning?
bemelle38

Postby lindeberg » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:58 pm

Go for systematic investment plan
lindeberg

Return to Forex Trading