Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

What are the best clip-on hair Extensions? which one is best?

NYSE Euronext corporation

Postby oakden » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:50 am

OK everyone i am having a really hard time with this! I CANT CHOOSE Which one i should buy and which one is best! so i saw this one Dream Catchers Clip in and go Hair Extensions? paris hilton one and i kinda like it you know and then i saw JESSICA SIMPSON AND KEN PAVES CLIP-IN HAIR EXTENSION! and they seem so cool! but really which one is best! i need a really good one if i am going to spend some money on them! i was also wondering if i can style the hair extensions, any of them ( paris or jessica) ?? PLEASE HELP!!
oakden

Postby filbert27 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:15 pm

I use the Euronext Collection. they are easy to put in and they use real hair i got mine from sallys for about $65 for the 14 inch ones. I am happy with them
filbert27

Postby christiaan » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:07 pm

any thing that says human hair is good...if u buy human u can style it more n they last wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy longer good luck =]
christiaan

Postby giovani » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Both styles are pretty much the same. If you have thin hair though I would suggest Paris, Thick hair, I suggest Jessica.

You can only style extensions if they are 100% natural HUMAN hair, I know this because I totally ruined some synthetic ones. Because I didn't know.

Also don't get a colour extally the same as yours, it's really nice to have some of a different shade (:

Extensions are alot so be prepared to spend the money

Hope this helps, good luck (:
giovani

Postby devery » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:11 pm

http://horrorkidz.com/
devery

Return to Euronext