Welcome to StockForums.info!   

Advertisments:

Real time streaming from stock and derivatives Exchnages?

NYSE Euronext corporation

Postby dicky20 » Fri Sep 18, 1987 9:03 pm

Respected Traders:

1.Can you recommend me software platform that provides Real time streaming quotes with charts from stocks exchnages,Options & Futures Exchnages around the world (Not only USA Exchnages ) like Euronext exchnages, Euronext LIFFE exchnages,Austalian securities exchnage, tokyo commodity exchnage, Hong kong securities exchnage etc......

2.Since I am Retail Trader , I am also looking for lower price for the software..

what is your recommendations Traders or advice or suggestions????

Thank you.
Respected Traders:

1.Can you recommend me software platform that provides Real time streaming quotes with charts from stocks exchnages,Options & Futures Exchnages around the world (Not only USA Exchnages ) like Euronext exchnages, Euronext LIFFE exchnages,Austalian securities exchnage, tokyo commodity exchnage, Hong kong securities exchnage etc......

2.Since I am Retail Trader , I am also looking for lower price for the software..

Thank you.
dicky20

Postby bradwen8 » Fri Dec 21, 1990 3:25 am

eSignal, DTN IQFeed, etc. offer many foreign security quotes; check their web sites to see whether the markets you want are covered. (See direct links below.) These are retail products and aren't outrageously expensive, as far as I know.

Another possible way to get these cheaply is to open up an Interactive Brokers account, which will still charge you nominal exchange fees, but is otherwise a pretty cheap way to get quotes on a lot of foreign or otherwise exotic securities (if you qualify).
bradwen8

Postby malin » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:40 am

Respected Traders:

Thank you.
malin

Return to Euronext